Friday, September 22, 2006

3 Months Old

Hi again! Happy 3 month birthday to me! I went to the doctor this morning. I weighed 10 pounds and 5 ounces! Mommy and Daddy were so happy. I also grew 1 3/4 inches longer! AND my head grew 1/2 inch. Dr. Debi says this is good and means my brain is growing too.

Guess what else? I have been sleeping right through my 2 am bottle. My Mommy and Daddy say it is because my belly is getting big enough to hold enough dinner to keep me full until breakfast. I do like to eat breakfast very early, while it is still dark outside. Mommy says it's around 4:30 am. She is happy to sleep through my 2 am bottle too!

Daddy is not going to Alabama this weekend because the ballgame is away. I get to watch my first football game with him Saturday afternoon. I am so excited! I will tell you all about it!

ROLL TIDE!

No comments: