Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Beautiful Christmas Dress AND 6 Months Old


This is my beautiful Christmas dress. Mommy's cousin Emily sewed and smocked it for me. Mommy says I look just like a baby doll. I think it is so pretty! On Christmas Eve, Mommy, Aunt Lori, Grandmother, Granddaddy, and I got to light the Advent candles at church. It was special! I got to wear my pretty dress. A lady at my church took our picture. I will ask Mommy to post it when she gets a copy.

Can you tell in my pictures that I feel bad? I went to the doctor last week because I had a fever. I had strep throat and an ear infection! I am finally starting to feel better today. I have been talking and laughing and playing. I didn't get to go to my 6-month checkup and get my shots because I was sick. But, I weighed 13 pounds and 12 ounces at the doctor visit. I am also 24 inches long now. I go back to the doctor on January 8 to get my ears checked and to get my 6-month shots.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We are not finished celebrating yet. On New Year's Day we will go to my great-grandparents' house. I have lots of things to tell you about Christmas, but you will have to check back later! It's my bedtime!

No comments: