Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Time - Round 1

I am such a lucky girl to have so many family members who love me! Today I visited my GrandPa in Ripley. My Munner (great-grandmother), Great Aunts Joan, Barbara, and Nancy, Great Uncle Butch, and my cousin Austin came to visit me. They gave me boxes wrapped in pretty paper and gift bags with tissue paper. I was so excited! But I couldn't figure out why they wanted me to tear off that pretty paper. WELL . . . Guess What???? Inside the pretty boxes and bags were toys and clothes! Just for me! I told you I'm a lucky girl! I love you guys! More celebrations to come . . .
I am looking forward to going to church tomorrow and wearing the Christmas dress that my cousin Emily smocked. It is so pretty. Then on Christmas Eve we will go to the candlelight service at church to celebrate Jesus' birthday. Then we will go to YaYa's and PePaw's for more celebrating. Then a few days to rest and we are off to Mama Kaye's and then on to Great Grandmother Flo's. I am so looking forward to seeing all of my family. I can't wait!

No comments: