Friday, May 30, 2008

Gary the Snail

By now, you must know how much I love SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob's pet is Gary the Snail. One rainy night while we were on vacation we went to Adventure Island (a mini golf, go-cart, arcade fun place). I saw a GIANT Gary the Snail. I really, I mean really wanted to have that Gary.



The only problem . . . he cost 6,000 tickets. YES, 6,000!





Daddy, Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Phillip, Logan, Kalli, and Matt all played games to earn tickets. They earned 549 tickets that they shared with me. Wasn't that so nice?!


Mommy told me 549 tickets was not enough to get Gary. I was so sad. I woke up the next morning and Aunt Cynthia brought out a pink sack. She said she had a surprise for me. Guess what it was? A Gary the Snail that was just my size! I have been carrying him around by the eye stalks ever since!

By the way . . . I got a very fancy bracelet and a toy submarine for the bathtub with my tickets!


No comments: