Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Lots of Thanksgiving Fun

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We celebrated for days! First, we went to Mama Flo's and Daddy Loren's house.
"The Cousins" played their Mountain Music for us at Mama Flo's request. I loved it and didn't move a muscle the entire time they played. I think they are GREAT!

You can visit my cousins' blog, 11 Smiths, to see more pictures if you want!

Our next stop was Nana's house. Mommy only got her camera out for the Yahtzee game. I have never played such a game . . . I sure had fun though. I played with cousins Chloe and Cade. Chris let me roll the dice during his turn. I'm not sure what I was doing, but it must have been the right thing because Chris jumped up, ran around the table, and gave me five (be sure to watch for Cade's expression when he sees I rolled a Yahtzee - bet he's sorry he didn't let me roll for him).

Finally, we went to Mama Kaye's.

No comments: