Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa's Village

Today we visited Santa's Village. Here is the view from above.


Wow!


In case you can't read this sign, it says "13 Days Until Christmas."


The man of the hour! Santa! I told him what I want - a tiny baby elephant (a real one) and a sucker.


Then I rode the carousel with my friend, Garrett.


And the pink elephant with Mommy. I was a little afraid at first, but when it was over, I said "Again, please."


We also went down the Alpine Slide. This was FUN!


Mommy and I sat in the giant chair by the giant Christmas tree.


Then I sat with my friends, Garrett, Morgan, and Olivia Grace.


Cheese with Olivia Grace!


This Frosty asked my name and told me he liked my bow!


The balloon lady made me a blue bunny!


I had so much fun visiting Santa's Village!

No comments: