Monday, February 15, 2010

A Trip to Alabama

YEA! I am going to Alabama with Mommy and Daddy! But first, a long car ride. I started out by unloading my Valentine bag and looking at my cards and candy from my friends at school.


Finally, we made it to the hotel! Now we are headed to a gymnastics meet. I am really excited!


Daddy is excited too! See? Gymnastics AND pizza? Wow! What a day!





After the gymnastics meet we saw THE TROPHY.


On Saturday, Daddy stood in line to get football player autographs while Mommy and I visited a petting zoo. I loved this chicken.


And this sweet bunny.


Have you ever seen a chicken with feathers like this? It almost looked fuzzy!


I held all the chickens.


This bunny was my favorite. There was also a piglet but he was squealing so loudly that I wouldn't even get close to him!


After the petting zoo, we went to the basketball game. It was way too loud for me! I asked for some M&M's and to go wait for Daddy in the car. That is exactly what we did! We had so much fun in Alabama. I can't wait to go back!

No comments: