Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Caroline!

I had a fabulous day today. My dear friend, Caroline, turned one. She invited me to her birthday party. It was amazing. I had my first Happy Meal, met Ronald McDonald, saw a magic show, played with my friends AND I got a balloon and a hat! Caroline's party started at my nap time. Mommy let me go anyway - but we had to leave early. I was sad that I didn't get to see Caroline eat her cake. Her mommy took pictures and posted them on her blog. Mommy copied them so you can see! After the party I came home and napped for 2 hours! My plan now is to play all night long!


1 comment:

The Kenworthys said...

Allie-

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye before you left my party. We will talk about it on Tuesday at baby club! Thanks for coming, I will bring your treat bag!

Love-
Caroline