Monday, March 09, 2009

Goodnight Moon

Goodnight Moon is one of my favorite bed time stories. I think Mommy has read it at least 100 times - this month. Caroline and I went to a puppet show of Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny at "The Dixie" in Huntingdon. We loved it!
I got to ride in Caroline's car!


We got our tickets . . .


. . . and gave them to the lady.


Then we found our seats.




After the show, we stopped by McDonalds. Caroline has chicken McNugget eating skills!!!!! By the way . . . . see that balloon? I really didn't like it all all. Caroline's Mommy asked her to keep it away from me. Caroline didn't listen to her Mommy. Miss Katie took the balloon and put it in the back where Caroline couldn't even see it. Caroline then proceeded to (as Miss Katie puts it) loose her mind.


She cried . . . I cried because she cried.


She cried so hard that she went to sleep!


She cried so hard that I went to sleep!


We had a great time despite the balloon incident!

No comments: