Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

We went to St. Louis for Fall Break. While we were there, we went to Boo at the Zoo! I got to wear my Cinderella costume! The first thing we did was take a night hike. We saw lots of animals.


Like these sea lions . . .


. . . and this lion and tiger.


My favorite part of the night hike was the Herpetarium. There were lots of sneaky snakes, turtles and fish.


I got to pet this guinea pig.


My favorite part of the night was riding the carousel. We bought our tickets and entered the gate. I was very disappointed that the zebra was taken. Mommy and Daddy asked if we could wait until the next ride so I could ride the zebra.


The gatekeeper said yes! I rode the zebra and Daddy rode the tiger!


I didn't let Mommy ride. I wanted her to stand beside me!


Wheee!


No comments: