Sunday, January 24, 2010

Writing

After Preschool on Fridays, I love to visit Mommy's classroom. Mommy shares a classroom with Ms. Debbie - and I LOVE Ms. Debbie. She always has a snack and shares with me! I ate Ms. Debbie's apple and two of her cheese sticks on Friday!


YUM! Thanks Ms. Debbie!


After I ate for a while, I got up and started writing on Ms. Debbie's board. Can you tell what I am writing? By the way, when Mommy took this picture I was writing with a highlighter . . . oops! Sorry Ms. Debbie! Luckily, it came right off.


Here's another look . . .


And another . . .


Mommy and Ms. Debbie sat speechless while I wrote my numbers 1-10. This is NOT something I have been practicing with Mommy or Daddy or even by myself. I just decided I could and would write them on the board!


1, 2, 3, 4


(5 was written with the highlighter and didn't show up)
6 (got a little wiggly), 7, 8, 9(backwards), 10.


Mommy and Daddy are in trouble.

No comments: