Saturday, March 08, 2008

200th Post!!!!! Snow!

What a great day I have had! It snowed! I mean really snowed! I don't know what happened to spring, but I like this snow! YaYa (whose name was formerly GrandMother, might now be called Nana, because that's what I called her last night)brought me a pretty red sled! Most of the snow in my yard had melted by this afternoon when she came over, so we went to the snow out on the deck. I got to sit in my sled while YaYa/GrandMother/Nana spun me around and around. It was great fun! Then YaYa/GrandMother/Nana gave me a bite of snow. Who knew you could eat it too? I love this stuff!


1 comment:

The Kenworthys said...

Allie-
I am so glad you liked the snow, I did not care for it...have your mom show you my blog. It was a scene! Catch you at kindermusik-

Caroline