Saturday, May 02, 2009

Memphis Fun

Between the A-Day Game, the Crimson Caravan and Riverkings Hockey, Mommy, Daddy, and I have been keeping the road between home and Memphis hot! I have been spending a lot of time with Mama Kaye and Joel.
I helped Mama Kaye with her fountain.


Isn't it cute?


Mama Kaye and Joel have baby birds!


This is the same baby bird a couple of weeks later, all grown up.


Look at Mama Kaye's beautiful back yard.


I got to help plant flowers (Mama Kaye took pictures for my blog)!



And I got to water them!


Dirty hands!


While I was at Mama Kaye's, Joel taught me this (well, actually, Daddy taught me this one and Joel just reminded me how to do it)


. . . and this. . .


. . . and this. Strangers at Wal-Mart think this is hilarious, thanks, Joel!

No comments: