Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mama Flo's Birthday

Okay . . . so this is a little late since Mama Flo's birthday was July 9. Better late than never, right? We went to celebrate my great-grandmother's 85th birthday. It was a surprise. She thought we were going to celebrate Independence Day. But we had a cook out at Papa's house (this is her Daddy - my great-great-grandfather) with 2 birthday cakes and home-made ice cream and presents! Melissa made this beautiful cake.




I had so much fun playing with my cousins. They played hide-and-seek with me, baseball, and helped me ride Mommy's tricycle!





My cousins' friend Bethany came to play. We took a walk in the soybeans.


I saw a deer, a frog and a turtle while I was there.




Braden and I looked for other creepy crawlies.


We also had fireworks!



No comments: