Saturday, June 26, 2010

A "Fancy" Birthday

One of my most favorite characters is Fancy Nancy. Mimi and Mama Kaye planned for me to go to Fancy Nancy's Tea Party to celebrate my birthday!
First things first . . . I had to get fancy. Look at all of my fancy swag!
I picked the Bonjour Butterfly ensemble!

I caught a glimpse of myself in Mimi's mirror.

PERFECT!
Aren't we fancy?!
Off we go to the Tea Room!


And then I saw her . . . FANCY NANCY herself!!!!
After the excitement of meeting Fancy Nancy, I drank some fancy tea.
I also ate some Cheetos fancily - please notice my pinkie. Fancy Nancy would be so proud.
After lunch I was so surprised that Fancy Nancy and all of the fancy ladies and girls at the tea party sang Happy Birthday to me. They even brought me cake and ice cream!
Thank you Mimi and Mama Kaye for making my birthday Fancy!

No comments: