Friday, June 04, 2010

Orange Beach - Day 3

Mama Kaye, Mommy and I hit the beach first thing! We found some great shells!

After visiting the beach, I decided I wanted to swim in the pool. At first, I didn't want to let go of Mommy. She explained that my floaties would help me to swim.
I decided to give them a try!
I'm so glad I did! I swam and swam and swam!
I made it all the way across the pool by myself!
YEA!!!!!
After all of that swimming, I took a good nap! When I woke up, there was more fun waiting for me - The Orange Beach Waterfront Park.

After playing at the park, we went to eat at Lester's. There was a band playing there. The guy on the far left came to our table and said he was going to play and sing a song for me! He sang, "Down By the Bay." I really enjoyed it!

No comments: