Thursday, April 08, 2010

Flowers

The weather has been so beautiful that Mommy and Papa and Nana and I decided to look for some flowers to plant. We learned very quickly that we should have called Mimi or Mama Kaye before we went shopping, because all that was at the nursery were pansies and marigolds. Mommy doesn't know a lot about gardening, but she does know these are fall flowers. I really want some ye-yoh flowers. We'll go back in a couple of weeks.


I enjoyed looking at all of the plants.


Pulling the labels out and "reading" them was as much fun as looking at the flowers.


I stomped on the ground covering and the pebbles on the ground bounced. I laughed and laughed and stomped and stomped.


What a fountain! I asked for a drink. Mommy said no.


What are these? Let's read the label!


Thanks for going flower shopping with me, Papa and Nana. Maybe we can find some ye-yoh flowers next week!

No comments: