Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope you have lots of time to spend on my blog today. . . this is a long post!
Happy Easter!



The Easter Bunny was good to me. He brought me an Easter puppy. . .


. . .and some M's . . .


. . . and Skittles . . .


. . . and a George DVD . . .


. . . and best of all, my first pair of flip flops!


Mommy and I went to church. The children brought flowers to decorate the cross in the sanctuary.




Mommy helped me make an Easter Bunny cake. I am not afraid of the mixer any more.


Mainly because I know I can lick the beater when the cake batter is in the pan!


I got a bath while the cake was cooking and cooling. Mommy cut the cake so it would look like a bunny wearing a bow tie!


I only asked Mommy 527 times if I could lick the icing while we were icing the cake. She let me lick the icing and she kept on working.


After I ate some icing, I helped Mommy put eyes, a nose, a mouth, ears, whiskers, and a bow tie on the bunny.


Delicious Bunny Cake!

No comments: