Friday, October 08, 2010

Oktoberfest

I met Amelia at the Oktoberfest Saturday.
We watched the opening ceremony. It was performed by a local saddle club.
The first thing we decided to do was a pony ride!
My horse's name was Pee Wee. I loved riding him! I was only a tiny bit afraid (notice me squeezing my Mommy's hand).
Next, I wanted to visit the petting zoo. Amelia wanted no part of that, so we went our separate ways.
See him sticking his little pink tongue out?
Now THAT'S a pig!
I decided not to be afraid of balloons today - until it was time to leave. . . then I made Mommy put it in the trunk!
I played a fun fishing game.
And I climbed on the bouncy slide. . . again, and again, and again!

Whee!
There was live music at the Oktoberfest too. These sweet girls let me dance with them. I had so much fun!

No comments: